About Me

My photo
An idealist who is on a mission to make the world a better place to live in!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dont have change..........

Its been awhile........i really am lost in thought now a days.......about the present situation......wondering where my life is heading........hehe, the stressfulness of taking a decision really pisses me off so i usually leave the decision making to my friends.....well my dilemma is that whether i should be living a life for myself or for others.....I believe one lives for oneself but people chastise me saying that we should be living for others and not oneself. Hmmm, i am not convinced, self preservation is the primal desire of every individual.... if one doesnt have the desire I can confidently call their mental state as madness.... Anyways what right does a society have in judging an individual lifestyle? I believe the idea of society itself is Crap. One might argue that society is the most essential part of a human life.... I strongly disagree. Let me put an example, consider this scenario, every human being on the planet is given a gun with unlimited bullets, and he or she has been given the right to kill anyone whomsoever makes them angry....trust me wen i say this, the killing will start till there remains just one individual..... Thus, human beings are anti social....... Coming back to the idea of society, who makes the rules in a "Society". The strongest or richest which are a minority in the society basically forms the rules of the society which the poorest or the weakest have to abide by.......failing to do so, is either punished by violence or banishment from the society..... isnt the world then ruled by thugs??? One might say we cannot do anything! I agree!!! People have always lived in fear.... These kind of people are found everywhere running to work, colleges, schools etc etc. I dont blame them.... But the funny part is people who refused to be afraid are the ones who are always banished from society or eyed with suspicion or even been victimised by unrational violence..... I feel empathy for such individuals....... The world refuses one to be free..... I refuse to be a part of such a world...... where violence is unpunished and immorality rewarded..... I will live for myself and have standards for myself....... If someone tries attack me, i will not take it lying down....... I will fight back..... Society be damned..... N if they pester me, My reply to them will be- Dont have change, go away.........

No comments: