About Me

My photo
An idealist who is on a mission to make the world a better place to live in!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dated-December 04

Damn tired..........just came home from class....its really buggin me.....being this busy....i mean i enjoying it.....the idea of being busy but i guess my body is not used to it. i am so used to seeing everyone slog their asses while i sit on the sidelines and laugh at the poor souls. Well guess thats fate. So dont you dare laugh at me........hehehehe......I have been attending classes just because i have sworn i will do well in my tybcom. I will not screw it up like my 12th. Recap- I had made it point I didnt score good in my 12th because i didnt want my parents acting as crappy as they did after my tenth result. They forced me to join MCC. One might be thinking whether i am over exaggerating. But I really did hate my Dad acting as dumb as he did in putting me in this hell hole of a college like MCC. Well, its been 5 years, learnt alot to deal with different kind of individuals.... MCC still sucks in my book. But honestly, life has been a rollercoaster of a ride. I dont know whether to laugh or cry thinking about all my misadventures.....but honestly, I have become better after being in college. I feel sad that all my friends will moving their respective different ways after the final exams..... i really wish time stood still..... but i guess we have our destinies to fulfill... mine i am not sure as yet, but i know i have many individuals to meet, places to see, things to know before i close the curtain on my life.....so to fulfill my ambition, its time to hit the books and study........peace!!!!

No comments: